Thursday 2 February 2012

Hack me one more time … I dare you.


I had a bad day today.

I am a pretty optimistic person. I try to make the best of every situation but today was a horrible day. I had a rough shift at work, my car died (this time for good I think), and I fell down and ripped my favorite pair of jeans. But when all is said and done, I can live with all of those things. People have bad days. We brush things off and move along with our lives. But one thing happened today that I couldn’t move on from. One thing that crossed the line from mildly irritating to completely infuriating….

My twitter account got hacked … again.

All of those other things happen, and to be quite honest all of those other things are probably my own fault. I haven’t been getting enough sleep so work has been more difficult, I don’t take good care of my car so it was only a matter of time, and I should have been paying more attention before I tripped this morning.

But nothing pisses me off more than people hacking into my accounts. That twitter account is my account, not yours. Don’t touch it please. Yes, maybe I shouldn’t have clicked that link that read “Hey, so some real nasty things are being said about you here http://t.co/qK7syqa I can’t believe what was said”. That was probably a bad idea. But whatever, sue me for being curious, the Internet has never lied to me before. So I changed my password and the spam went away for a couple weeks, until today, when it happened again.

Why? Why twitter?

There is nothing worse than being that guy on Twitter. Nobody wants to be that guy. Nobody likes knowing that they are single handedly putting 60 + people in a bad mood. But on top of that, I get to hear about it all day long. I got 8 tweets asking me to stop and about 4 text messages advising me of how annoying and horrible I was being. Yeah like I am intentionally doing that. I promise you, I have better things to do with my time.

Attention hackers:

Leave me alone. Get a hobby. Go meet someone if you’re lonely. Join a club.

I don’t care what you do but you’re messing with my entire operation and I’d appreciate it if you just didn’t.

Thank you,

-Blaze

No comments:

Post a Comment